- Master-TaKeTiNa-Rhythm-Teacher, Musician, Composer, Actress.
- Tania Bosak studied Dance and Performing Arts in Australia, where she has been living and working as a professional musician and music educator since 1991. She holds the Ericksonian Diploma in counseling and hypnosis (CET Australia) and was awarded a Churchill Fellowship for studies in Korean drum and dance.
- Tania is the founder and director of “Pulse Rhythm”, a specialised training method for actors and musicians. Tania Bosak teaches Rhythm and TaKeTiNa at NMIT and works with the IDJA dance theatre as live composer and rhythm specialist.
- Tania Bosak will assist and co-lead training courses and workshops together with Reinhard Flatischler in Europe and Australia in 2016-2018 and will also be researching the clinical applications of TaKeTiNa.
- Music Professor
- Senior-TaKeTiNa-Rhythm-Teacher currently undergoing her Master Training.
- Astrid Bosshard, born 1964 in Switzerland, has had more than 20 years of experience managing and teaching music and movement at the Academy of Music in Basel where she holds a professorship.
- Astrid Bosshard has dedicated herself intensively to the research, application and integration of TaKeTiNa in music education. She teaches and mentors Bachelor’s and Master’s students in methodology and teaching skills.
- TaKeTiNa has become an integral part of her teachings at the Music Academy and in open workshops. Astrid Bosshard holds a degree in music and movement education from the University Mozarteum / Orff Institute in Salzburg.
- For many years she studied embodied voice-work with Lisa Sokolov, Alexander technique, improvisation, meditation. In 2016 she qualified in potential-oriented Psychotherapy in ZIST.
- Senior-TaKeTiNa-Teacher currently undergoing his Master Training. Musician, Music Teacher.
- Born 1962 in Switzerland, Andreas Wittwer holds a degree in classical church music. He majored in organ, conducting and singing and for many years worked with choirs and as a conducter and organist.
- He studied embodied voice work, voice improvisation, percussion and drumming with different teachers and is experienced in meditation in the tradition of contemplation / zazen.
- Andreas Wittwer has facilitated TaKeTiNa workshops for 15 years in Switzerland, the Czech Republic and other European countries. Since 2015 he has been collaborating with Reinhard Flatischler as a co–leader and assistant for the European TaKeTiNa Teacher Training course in ZIST, Germany. As a music teacher he has been exploring the application of TaKeTiNa in music education whilst teaching workshops.
- Frank Rihm is a qualified music therapist, advanced TaKeTiNa teacher, senior creativity and Gestalt Therapist at the Fachklinik Heiligenfeld. He also is the director of the ongoing 2016-18 “TaKeTiNa rhythm therapy” training course.
- He graduated in somatic and humanistic psychotherapy and is recognised by the Association of European Psychotherapists and Naturopaths.
- In his work at the Fachklinik Heiligenfeld, Frank Rihm uses both psychodynamically oriented psychotherapy and non-verbal methods (in particular TaKeTiNa).
- Gustavo Gitti has become the first TaKeTiNa teacher in Brazil. He lives in São Paulo, writes about relationships in “Vida Simples” magazine, studies and practices Buddhist mind training under the guidance of Lama Padma Samten and works in olugar.org (an online community dedicated to human flourishment in daily life).
- Tupac Mantilla from Bogota, Colombia is the founder and CEO of the global percussion network “PERCUACTION” which leads several educational and social projects in music and percussion around the world. He is the artistic director of the experimental percussion group Tekeyé and has performed with musicians like Bobby McFerrin, Zakir Hussain, Steve Smith, Bob Moses and John Patitucci.
- Tupac Mantilla is regarded as one of the most versatile and creative artists in Latin America. His work as a performer, educator, producer and clinician has been recognised worldwide and includes appearances in major festivals and institutions such as Carnegie Hall, the Lincoln Center, Harvard University, Kennedy Center, Berkelee College, North Sea Jazz oder Montreaux Jazz.
- Tupac is co-director of the TaKeTiNa Drums & Percussion Training course.