TAKETINA WORKSHOP “IN BALANCE” Frankfurt
MAY 27th – 29th, 2023
IN BALANCE – Synchronize your hemispheres through rhythm!
TaKeTiNa® Pentecost Workshop in Frankfurt
with Reinhard and Anna Flatischler
Man and woman, light and dark, left and right – from polarities the fullness of human life develops. When polarities are in a balanced state, they complement each other and together form a coherent wholeness.
TaKeTiNa brings you into balance through the interplay of “doing” and “letting happen” and the interaction of the right and left halves of the body.
Intuition, flexibility and creativity arise as if by magic when both hemispheres of the brain are stimulated simultaneously with different movements and communicate intensively with each other.
In this workshop you will get to know new exercises that Reinhard Flatischler has developed especially for the topic “balance”. The effects are amazing!
It is not only about developing your musicality and sense of rhythm, TaKeTiNa also has an immediate impact on your daily life: instead of being tossed back and forth between opposites, you learn to rest in your center.
Here are 5 reasons why you should join this workshop:
– You’ll get into a rhythmic flow and release new energies.
– You learn to use chaos as a creative force.
– You improve the coordination of your right and left body.
– You dissolve stress and everyday thoughts in a few minutes.
– You are fully present and arrive in the here and now.
We invite you to intense rhythmic experiences that stretch your usual perceptual boundaries and look forward to having you join us!
This is what you can expect in this workshop:
In TaKeTiNa workshops, rhythm exercises and meditation merge and become a unique experience. Listen to the rhythms on drums from different cultures and the sounds of flutes, ancient gongs and sound instruments that open your perception to greater dimensions of human existence. TaKeTiNa has been proven to lead to deep relaxation of the nervous system.
– For example, you experience being active with one arm and passive with the other at the same time. This can open up a multi-layered perception that allows you to dive into deeper layers of consciousness and come into balance between doing and letting happen.
– With TaKeTiNa exercises you also specifically improve your left-right independence: pulsating rhythmic movements with one hand meet flowing and continuous movements of the other hand. The different movements of the body halves stimulate the interconnectedness of the two brain hemispheres.
Experience the synchronization of your brain hemispheres and let TaKeTiNa lead you into rhythmic flow and pure joy of life!
Organization and registration: Frankfurter Ring